Christmas in May?? ☃️🎄 I’m going with it! Thank you to the amazing and gorgeous Ash for tagging me. 💕
- Credit the person who tagged you and link their post
- Tag the original creator and their post
- Tick the ones you’ve done
- Cross the ones you haven’t
- Tag others!
1. Received an ARC but not reviewed it ❌
I’ve never received an ARC from an author. 😢 Okay technically, I’ve received emails asking if I wanted an ARC, but I didn’t want to accept them if I knew I wouldn’t follow through…
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley ❌
I don’t use Netgalley. 🤷♀️ Haha, I was always intimidated because it just seemed too complicated!
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did) ☑️
Guilty as charged! I always mark a book as finished with a star rating when I’m done reading, but there are so many that I haven’t written reviews for yet
4. Folded down the page of a book ☑️
Another guilty habit! 🙈 I always dog-ear my pages whenever I don’t have a bookmark.
5. Accidentally spilled on a book ☑️
6. DNF a book this year ☑️
Ahh I rarely DNF books, but I recently DNF-ed Liar’s Poker by Michael Lewis which is an autobiography about his time as a bond salesman on Wallstreet. 💰
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it ❌
I’m pretty picky about purchasing books, so I only buy books that I know for sure that I’ll read.
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework) ☑️
Definitely more often than I should. 😂 I usually read as a way to calm down (even though some books just rip your heart out) when I’m frustrated by studying.
9. Skim read a book ☑️
Sometimes I’ll just read a book really quickly so I can know the entire plot. If I really liked the book, I’ll go back a second time to appreciate the writing and details more.
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal ❌
I officially started a Goodreads challenge this year, and I’m ahead of schedule! 23 out of 25 books read. 📚
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it ☑️
12. Broke a book buying ban ❌
I’ve never put a ban on myself, so there’s nothing to break! 😉
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about ☑️
ALL. THE. TIME. I have books from January that I haven’t finished reviewing.
14. Wrote in a book you were reading ☑️
I like annotating!! ✏️ I try not to write in physical books, but I do annotate a bit on my Kindle.
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads ❌
I enjoy looking at the books I’ve read, so I always add them after I’m finished reading. Plus, it contributes to my Goodreads Challenge! ✨
Final Tally: 9/15
Tagging my lovely friends:
- Chloe from Book Dragons
- Swetlana from The Caffeinated Bookworm Life
- Kristina from Books-and-Dachshunds
Thanks so much for reading! How did you score on the Naughty or Nice Tag? Let me know in the comments! 💕